PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH OUR PRO CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Start Now and Save
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You'll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
When you purchase a Pro Club Membership, you’re making an investment in the future of your HVAC equipment. You’re also providing your family with peace of mind knowing that you have the Pros by your side if you need us. With our priority service guarantee, you’re family will always be comfortable in your home. That’s our promise to you.
How the Pro Club Membership Works
- Receive two yearly Precision Tune-Ups at no extra charge (excludes major cleanings such as blower assembly, indoor coils, major tear downs)
- Scheduled Reminders
- Extended warranties on repairs as long as you remain a member
- Experience less downtime by diagnosing problems early
- If breakdown occurs within 90 days of maintenance, receive $50 credit in addition to other discounts
- Priority service (ahead of the line)
- After hours / emergency / holiday service guaranteed
- Early access to promotional offers
***Terms and Conditions: All discounts are available only as long as the plan remains active. Davis Pro Heat & Air, LLC cannot be held liable for vendor shortages or other supply chain issues and no credits or allowances will be made for issues beyond our control.***
WHAT OUR PRO CLUB MEMBERSHIP Tune-Up Includes:
- Check evaporator coil
- Lubricate fan motor
- Set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check start and run capacitors
- Test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain
- Check start and run delays
- Clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Inspect valves
- Clean or replace filters
- Adjust operating pressures
- Check flue
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check flame baffle
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure amperage draw
- Clean combustion chamber
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean and adjust burners
- Clean heat exchanger
- Clean condenser coil
- Evaluate vent system
- Test thermocouple
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Set burner adjustment
- Check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Measure gas input
- And more...
24/7 Emergency Service - Service at your convenience not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance.
We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment.